Welcome to Soul & Rebirth Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Soul & Rebirth Forums

When communicating with our family is needed

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Send love2k1ll a PM if there are categories you would like to see in the forums.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Medication For Canine Bladder Infection
kimi + imvu and other stuff in her life = stories for everyone =P EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:42 am by Guest

» Nephrology And Alternative Medicine Doctor
kimi + imvu and other stuff in her life = stories for everyone =P EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:04 am by Guest

» New Holistic Medications For Bipolar
kimi + imvu and other stuff in her life = stories for everyone =P EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:40 pm by Guest

» BioliopssabSS
kimi + imvu and other stuff in her life = stories for everyone =P EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:03 am by Guest

» kimi + imvu and other stuff in her life = stories for everyone =P
kimi + imvu and other stuff in her life = stories for everyone =P EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:58 pm by kimiko1

» Veria/Maiko pics
kimi + imvu and other stuff in her life = stories for everyone =P EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:35 am by Maiko

» kimi's rl pics x_x
kimi + imvu and other stuff in her life = stories for everyone =P EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:23 am by kimiko1

» Hello everyone!!
kimi + imvu and other stuff in her life = stories for everyone =P EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:02 pm by Guest

» my days away from WLO= death
kimi + imvu and other stuff in her life = stories for everyone =P EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:46 pm by emoblackcat

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

kimi + imvu and other stuff in her life = stories for everyone =P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kimiko1

kimiko1

kimi + imvu and other stuff in her life = stories for everyone =P Empty
PostSubject: kimi + imvu and other stuff in her life = stories for everyone =P   kimi + imvu and other stuff in her life = stories for everyone =P EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:58 pm

wwwwweeeeeellllllll... since im avoiding wl i might as well tell everyone who pays attention what ive been up to while im away from wl Laughing so first things first...lately i've been on imvu for all of you that dont know... its kind of hilarious with the randomest people i know XD and atm... theres a girl hitting on me asking for online smex... o.e EWIEZ!!!!!! she's like...ewie... just...just EW!!!! and if anyone has an imvu or ever joins and wants to talk to me im XxmybloodyheartxX and in rl... ive been crying a lot... and spending time with my mom Razz cause i lurf her...oh yes i do Twisted Evil and im kinda gonna be busy really soon cause my bff whos in fostercare atm is comming home in a few days or so... and ill be around her a lot Razz so thats all for today... if you have any questions just ask lol!
Back to top Go down

kimi + imvu and other stuff in her life = stories for everyone =P
Page 1 of 1